Saturday 20 March 2010

CONSTANT UPDATING AND CONTACT

Many of the men I have featured on this blog have only basic information.  In a lot of cases I have more but I cannot use it until I am absolutely sure of its accuracy.  At the moment, information is flowing in and it is likely that I will repeat the write-ups with more information and photographs.  I hope the repetition will not be too irritating.

Two more points: those of you who are reading this are most welcome to post sensible comments and any of you who would like to contribute information, photographs or ideas please do so.

If you would like to contact me directly, you can do so on NEVandDOREEN@aol.com This is an email address that I use only for initial contacts to keep my main email spam free.  If you use this address, I will give you the main one privately. 

No comments: