Tuesday 18 June 2013

LEON KEGEL

In April of this year, I received a message with no return e-mail address.  It was from the daughter of this Polish Airman.  She gave me a tantalising amount of information on Leon Kegel, but used the Comments facility on the blog.  She left no return email address and, although I posted a reply on the same day she has not responded.  Her name is Gloria Prescott and she lives in Bermuda.
 
If you read this message, Gloria, please contact me again on my personal e-mail neville.bougourd@yahoo.com as I would like to feature your father on the blog and put you in touch with your cousin (see below).
 
I have also had a contact from a member of your father's family in Poznan, Poland, who would like to contact you.  Please get in touch and give me an e-mail address where I can contact you, as you left no contact details on your last message.

No comments: