Sunday 12 May 2013

304 SQUADRON INTEREST

When I started this blog, my stated intent was to educate the British public about the extent of the Polish involvement, commitment and heroism in the defence of this little island group of ours.  My basic intentions were motivated by my own ignorance on the subject, before I became interested in the activities of 304 Squadron.
 
More than five years later, I find that just over 65% of the people who have shown an interest are NOT British, or at least, not domiciled in Great Britain.  Even I realise that many of the British domiciled readers must be of, at least, partial Polish ethnic origin - I had no idea that my blog would generate interest in over 109 countries and territories in every continent except Antarctica - and there are very few people there anyway!
 
So, basically, I would like to thank all the people who have helped me over the last five years, or so.  You may not realise it, but you have also helped quite a few people to find out about their family members who served in the Squadron.  So - what else can I say, but Thanks! 

1 comment:

Electrical Storm said...

Thank you so much for your hard work!